Ancient Empires 1200 BC - The End of the Bronze Age v1.1a
From Scenario League Wiki
The year is 1200 B.C. The place is the Ancient Middle East. It's a time when four large empires are contending for dominance in the Levant region (today's Syria, Israel and Lebanon.) Several of these cultures have existed for thousands of years, their power alternately rising and falling depending on the fortunes of their ruling dynasties. But now, something has changed. A combination of peoples in motion and an innovative new military technology have dramatically altered the old balance of power. It's the end of the Bronze Age and mighty empires are about to crumble! Will yours be one of them? The top contenders:
- Egypt: A large empire, but diplomatic failures have cost them most of the Levant.
- Babylon: An ancient culture, long past it's prime. Geography could be an ally.
- Assyria: New, dynamic, an up-and-coming power. But a possible war on 3 fronts?
- Hittites: Have just destroyed the rival Mitanni Empire. At the apex of their power.
- Sea Peoples: The greatest enigma of the Ancient World. And about to change everything!
- Greeks: Young, small, out of the way. Not recommended for play.
- Minor Powers: A group of small, widely separated kingdoms. Not historical to play.
The Gods of War are thirsting for blood. Don't disappoint them!
Scenario Files (553 kB)
Sound Files (1.81 MB)